Rates: Portrait sessions are $100. An hour or two usually gets the job done. I’m not a clock watcher. I shoot until we run out of light…the kids (or parents) get grumpy….or I know I’ve got the shots I want. The best light is early morning or late afternoon. This fee also includes my editing time.
Prints are as follows:
$20 - 8 Wallets
$ 8 - 4 x 6
$10 - 5 x 7
$16 - 8 x 10
$34 - 11 x 14
$52 - 16 x 20
$68 - 16 x 24
$15 - Branded Image for social media/email
$45 - Full resolution digital image & print release
Other sizes and products are available…
Want canvas wraps? I've found a company that provides very nice wraps at reasonable prices! Please inquire if interested in ordering any.
Questions? Let me know! You can reach me at 507-951-8585 or nicolemillsphoto@gmail.com
rss
pinterest
facebook

